There are two types of digital strategy companies
Digital strategy agencies come in two main types: a full-service agency and a consulting firm. A consulting firm would usually look at your business goal and customer journey through your funnel and create a business plan that would help you reach those goals. The plan would outline the specific marketing channels and strategies you should use.
A full-service digital agency would both create your business plan or marketing strategy for you and would execute it. That could include a variety of digital services including - marketing automation, paid ads, UI design, content development, affiliate marketing, or custom web design.
How do you know which digital strategy agency is right for your business?
Ah, the million-dollar question.
The only way to know which digital strategy agency you should work with is by looking at their data - their track record, and the results they achieved for their previous clients. And that's why we vet all of our agencies based on data, look under their hood, and see what they've done, what worked, and what didn't.
We do all this research for you, so you can rest easy knowing we've got the best marketing partner for your business.
Oh and another way to know who to pick is - to ask them the right questions.
Questions to ask your digital strategy agency
- Have you worked with brands in my niche?
- Do you have experience marketing to our target customer segment?
- How big is your team? Do you work with an in-house team or do you use freelancers?
- How long does each marketing campaign take to execute?
- How often do you report on my business performance?
- Which digital marketing efforts and strategies would you recommend for my business?
- What channels do you specialize in? Advertising? Content production?
- What's your business model? Would you only create the digital marketing strategy or would also execute it for us?
- Which tools do you use to gather data? Google Analytics? Mixpanel? Wynter?