Here are the best remote jobs to go into in 2023:
- Freelance marketing
- Content writing
- Social media advertising
- Grant writing
- Professional and personal coaching
- Mental health
- Business Development / Sales
How do I find a remote job in 2023?
Here are the best places to find a remote job.
- Mayple - if you have considerable experience in digital marketing then Mayple is the best place to find a remote job for you. We hire for things like CRO, SEO, Email Marketing, Social Media Management, Paid Ads (Social & SEM), and Marketing Strategy.
- RemoteOK - this is a great job board that is best for developers and coding jobs of all kinds. They do have a few remote marketing and customer service/sales jobs available as well.
- NoDesk - another great job board with all kinds of positions all over the world. They have a wide range of all kinds of positions.
- Upwork - a great platform to find projects of all kinds. The challenge with Upwork is that you have to do a lot of outreach and apply to a ton of opportunities before you land a gig.
- Fiverr - the first gigs marketplace that started the trend. Fiverr is great for entrepreneurs that are just starting out but it really takes a long time to build your profile and get enough five-star reviews to get more gigs.
- People Per Hour - a very cheap marketplace with a low quality of work available but you may find a few gems there. It’s perfect for freelancers looking to get started in a particular field.
- Slack groups - there are numerous Slack groups that have job boards where people post open positions. The largest group for marketers is called Online Geniuses and it has 35,000+ members.
- LinkedIn - LinkedIn has some great jobs as well, though it’s harder to find remote opportunities. A lot of positions are in-office or have specific locations they are looking to hire from.
Is it hard to get a remote job?
Finding a remote job is not that difficult it’s just different than applying to a regular job and requires a different approach. You have to make sure that you’re active on social media and have set up (and optimized) your various profiles - LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
You also need to be more creative and show your flare and your personality online. It may require getting creative and offering to do test assignments or test projects for positions that you apply to.
How long does it take to find a remote job?
This can vary greatly depending on the industry and your level of experience. In general, it’s pretty standard to find an opportunity in 3-6 months, in any job search whether traditional or remote. A remote job search may require you to accept several part-time opportunities if you are new to the game.
What are the highest paying remote jobs?
The highest paying remote jobs are all related to development, product management, and sales. They include:
- Senior software engineer
- Software engineer
- Account executive (sales)
- Enterprise account executive (sales)
- Product manager
- DevOps engineer
- Data Engineer
- Product marketing
- Project manager