Why work with a Magento marketing agency?
Ecommerce stores that run on Magento have different requirements. They often need a marketing partner that is familiar with platform-specific business solutions and has extensive knowledge about what works on the platform. Sometimes an eCommerce business may be looking for a development team to quickly fix a bug or do a site re-design. That's when they should reach out to a Magento agency instead of a generic digital agency.
What are some of the benefits of working with a Magento marketing company?
The biggest benefit of working with a Magenta agency is their expertise in the platform. A lot of agencies don't specialize in one particular technology. Instead, they try to offer all kinds of design & development services under one roof. This means that you're paying for services that you don't really need. You can get all of your needs met by hiring a Magento agency.
How much does it cost to hire a Magento marketing agency vs. a general digital agency?
The average price of hiring a Magento development agency is $8k-$12k per month. If you want to hire a Magento marketing agency then they are usually the same price as a regular digital agency ($5k-$8k).
If you want to save money, then you can always go with a general digital agency. However, you want to ensure that you get the best service possible. The good news is that with Mayple you get access to expert agencies at a fraction of the cost. We have agencies with expertise in all the various eCommerce industries and niches, have a successful track record with online businesses in your niche, and have all been vetted by our team.
How does a Magento marketing agency help?
A Magento marketing agency has a team of experts that can provide you with:
• A dedicated account manager who will take care of your project from start to finish
• An experienced team of developers and designers who are skilled at working with Adobe products like InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver
• A full suite of tools and resources to make sure your website looks great and functions well
• A team of SEO experts to ensure your store ranks high in search engine results and gets you tons of organic conversions
• Email marketing campaigns to get your customers excited about your brand
• Content creation services to keep your visitors engaged
• User experience design to create a seamless customer journey
What makes a good Magento marketing agency?
The best Magento agencies are those that understand how to use the platform to its fullest potential. They know how to build websites that perform well and convert traffic into sales. They also know how to integrate their services with other platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
The most important thing to look for in a Magento agency is whether they're able to deliver on time and within budget. If they don't meet these two criteria, then it's probably not worth working with them. They should also have a really good grasp of your industry.
For example, if you work in the beauty industry then your agency should understand your current audience and what other online stores in your niche do to market to their consumers and provide that exceptional customer experience.
What services can a Magento agency offer?
- Custom Magento web development
- Mobile application development
- Full-stack development
- Marketing strategy (analyzing industry trends and your competitors)
- Email marketing
- Influence marketing
- Social media marketing
Questions to ask your Magento eCommerce agency
- Is it a Magento Certified Agency or a Magento Solutions Partner?
- How old is the agency?
- What other services and digital marketing solutions do they provide?
- Do they have a successful track record (+extensive experience) with other brands in your niche?
- What are their communication skills like? What's the project timeline?
- How often would they be communicating with you?
- Which teams would you be communicating with (their eCommerce team, design team, development team)?
- Do they have the technical skills to be able to improve your conversion rates?
- Can they conduct a business analysis and create a marketing strategy for your online business?
- Do they have experience launching successful social media campaigns with high audience engagement?