When should you work with a Google Ads agency?
There are several scenarios you could have where we would recommend you work with an ads agency.
You need a second pair of eyes
You've set up Google Ads and have an entire marketing team that's creating and optimizing your campaigns but things aren't going well. Your ROAS has decreased, cost per conversion is really high, you're not getting the right amounts of traffic and you're not really sure if you have the right campaign strategy for the account.
That's when you need an experienced Google adwords agency to take a look at your account and see what you could improve on. The right Google marketing agency would be able to help you get back on track and improve your ROAS.
You need a marketing manager to lead your Google campaigns
Let's take another scenario.
Your marketing team is doing great, all the campaign components are in place and you're seeing revenue growth. And you want to step away from managing this particular channel and shift your focus to other marketing efforts. You need a top-notch PPC manager or a ppc advertising agency to lead your team of PPC specialists. That person or agency would have to coordinate with other marketing channels such as conversion rate optimization, search engine optimization, and your team of content marketers and web designers.
You need an expert in a particular type of advertising campaign
Sometimes you might only need an expert that specialized in a particular type of Google ads campaign. For example, if you're an eCommerce company and you need someone to optimize your Google Shopping campaign you're not going to want to work with a generalist. You're going to look for a specialist in Google Shopping, someone that has worked with other brands in your niche and has a proven success record.
There are many different types of Google ad campaigns that you could run particularly - programmatic advertising, Google shopping campaigns, and native advertising. Not all performance marketers are created equal and when you look for an ads agency you really have the option to find the one that has the experience you need to unlock your business growth.
How to pick the best advertising agency for your business
The best way to pick any digital agency is to look at its experience, case studies, and past successes working with companies in your specific niche or industry. You don't necessarily need someone that's a Google premier partner or an award-winning marketing agency. You need someone that can help move the needle on your campaigns.
Questions to ask your Google Ads agency before you hire them
Here are questions you should ask every online marketing agency you are considering working with,
- How many active clients do you have? Could I see a client list?
- Do you do landing page design? Or would I need my own designers for that?
- What type of campaigns do you have the most experience in? App campaigns? Google Shopping? Programmatic? Google search campaigns? Video ads?
- What happens if you don't hit your goals? What's your procedure for course correction?
- Would you check my account on a daily basis? weekly basis?
- How often do you report the results?
- Which type of campaign would best help me hit my business goals?
- Which digital marketing methods would you use if we work together?
- How many PPC experts do you have on the team?
- What other digital marketing services do you offer?
- How much growth to you anticipate in my account in the next 3-6-12 months? Which growth goals would you set?
Looking to choose the best Google Ads agency for your business? We have 600+ agencies and performance marketers that can help scale your business. Get started with Mayple today.