What capabilities and qualities do the best digital marketing agencies have in common
The best digital marketing agencies share these qualities:
- They are innovative. The world of marketing is changing rapidly and agencies should keep up with the latest trends, tools, and techniques.
- They have a good understanding of their client's business. A good digital agency knows its client's business inside out so that it can provide the right solutions to meet its goals.
- They have great communication skills. An agency must be able to communicate effectively with its clients in order to understand their needs and deliver superior results on time at an affordable cost without sacrificing quality or service levels.
- They are results-driven. A good digital marketing agency is focused on achieving measurable results for its clients. They have a team of experts with a diverse range of skill sets.
- They are solution-oriented. Full-service digital marketing agencies need to be able to provide solutions across all areas of digital marketing such as web design, development, digital marketing strategy, search engine optimization (SEO), PPC marketing, Google Ads, social media advertising, graphic design, email marketing, organic social media marketing, conversion rate optimization, influencer marketing, and more.
Small digital marketing companies have good reviews
Small digital marketing companies are often recommended by their past clients, who can be valuable sources of information about the various digital marketing services and work that they provide.
Client testimonials can help you determine if this full-service agency is truly as good as it seems. Good reviews show that the small digital marketing company has maintained its stellar reputation for years—which means it will likely produce a high-quality product for you too!
It's also important to look at the proven results of your potential digital marketing agency. Have they actually achieved what they say they have? This is where Mayple comes in. We've actually vetted all of the agencies we work with and have looked at the actual data of the marketing campaigns.
Small digital marketing companies have experience in your niche
Small digital marketing companies are experts in your niche. They have the resources to research and understand the needs of your business, which is essential to building an effective campaign.
Smaller digital marketing agencies also have an advantage over larger firms because they're able to adapt quickly and easily when new trends or technologies arise.
They're more nimble than larger companies, meaning that if something changes unexpectedly—like Facebook's algorithm update last year—they'll have less trouble adapting their strategy and implementing new strategies quickly without taking away from other projects.
The two most unstable aspects of digital marketing are social media platform algorithm and Google algorithms. Make sure your agency can handle both and help you recover if there's any negative effects to your campaigns.
Transparency is the guiding principle of small digital marketing companies
Make sure that you work with small digital marketing companies that are transparent and honest. They should report their results on a weekly and monthly basis and hold regular meetings with your team to course-correct if necessary.
Small digital marketing companies know what they’re doing, but they don’t act like it. You’ll find that these agencies take the time to educate you about what they do in order to ensure transparency, even when it comes across as bragging.
They don’t pretend that things are going well when they aren’t—or vice versa—and this makes them more trustworthy than larger firms who may be tempted to hide information from clients in order to protect themselves from criticism or accountability.
Small digital marketing companies have good communication skills
Good communication skills are important for any company, but small digital marketing companies must be able to communicate well with their clients. They need to be able to explain technical aspects of the work they've done, as well as how and why something happened the way it did.
If you're a small business owner looking for someone to help with your online marketing, make sure you find someone who is able to communicate well with clients. This will help ensure that your business gets what it needs from the work done by your digital marketing agency.
Work with small digital marketing companies that have been vetted by an external platform
It’s important to work with a company that has been vetted by an external platform, like Mayple, because it means they have gone through a rigorous vetting process. You want to make sure that they can deliver on their promises and help grow your business in the long term.
That's why you should look for a digital marketing agency through Mayple. We have vetted over 600+ digital marketing agencies with a wide range of skills and specializations including:
- Social media management
- Reputation management
- Search engine optimization
- Mobile optimization
- Creative design
- Mobile app design
- Email marketing
- Search engine optimization
- Organic search marketing
- Content marketing
- Mobile marketing
- Google Ads (previously Google AdWords)
- Google Analytics setup and optimization
Our agencies offer a variety of digital marketing solutions and can handle virtually any marketing channel you have. So if you're in-house team is overwhelmed take a look at our experts, you will be pleasantly surprised.
Questions to ask small digital marketing companies before you hire them
- How long have they been in business?
- How many clients do they work with?
- What is their experience in your industry?
- What is their expertise? Do they have proven results in the specific digital channel you're interested in?
- What are their strengths and weaknesses (or, what makes them different)?
- What is their pricing structure like (what are the costs of services/products, etc.)?
- Would they assign a dedicated project manager to your project?
- Are they an agency with offices or do they work remotely?
- What's their business model?
- Do they have a design team that offers a variety of design services to their clients? Do they create custom creatives or would you be responsible for those?
Small digital marketing companies offer their clients the advantages of their size and expertise.
Small digital marketing companies are more nimble and agile than larger agencies. They can move quickly to provide you with the results you need because they don't have layers of management sitting between you and the people who get things done.
Small digital marketing companies can work with you to develop a campaign strategy that is tailored to your needs. A larger agency may not be able to offer this level of customization, as they have many clients and must keep everyone happy by delivering the same offerings across the board.
Small digital marketing companies can provide more personal service than larger agencies by having fewer clients in their portfolio (and therefore less stress).
If you are looking for a digital marketing agency, then it is important that you choose one that has the right capabilities and qualities. Small digital marketing companies can provide their clients with the advantages of their size and expertise. Some of these benefits include better communication skills, more transparency, and lower pricing than larger agencies.