Why is TikTok important?
TikTok is the third most downloaded app in the world and it has opened a way for brands to interact with customers in a new way. Ecommerce brands have unprecedented access to content creators and millions of active users through short video.
The social media platform reached 1 billion active users in 2022 and has quickly become the fastest-growing social platform in the world. TikTok has a really high engagement, especially with millennials and Gen X.
What does a TikTok marketing agency do?
There are a lot of parts to TikTok marketing - from content marketing, to video production, and even influencer management. So a TikTok marketing agency is a hybrid between a traditional social media agency and a full-service influencer marketing agency.
Having a TikTok marketing agency at your side means your business would get access to an influencer network that could help you reach your target market much quicker. You wouldn't need to chase each content creator on your own.
Here are all the various elements of your social strategy that a TikTok agency would do for you.
Some TikTok agencies only work with influencers and some actually shoot video content for you. A great agency would be able to create authentic content in the form of video shorts that you could then re-purpose as digital advertising on other social media channels. An expert TikTok team could also help you create user-generated content from videos your customers send in.
A good agency usually has its own influencer pool of TikTok content creators that have experience working with major brands in each industry. That on its own is a super valuable asset that could unlock a lot of business opportunities.
The agency should have a deep understanding of the type of TikTok influencers your brand should work with, the type of marketing campaigns you should set up, and the type of creative content that would best resonate with your target audience.
A good agency should handle the channel from A to Z which includes:
- Managing new campaigns for clients
- Handling content creation (video production and graphic design)
- Managing social advertising on TikTok
- Managing external talent
Questions to ask your TikTok marketing agency
- How many clients do you have?
- How many employees do you have?
- How do you measure performance for clients?
- Have you worked with other brands in my niche/industry? or other companies with similar marketing budgets?
- Do you have experience with TikTok Ads?
- Do you have experience marketing to my target audience?
- Do you have experience with creating and/or promoting user-generated content on TikTok?
- Do you have experience running influencer marketing campaigns on other social networks?
- How are you different than other TikTok talent agencies?
- How long does each influencer marketing campaign take? How many pieces of content could I expect in the first 3 months? or 6 months?
- How would you go about creating a TikTok strategy that helps us hit our business goals?
There's a reason why some of the biggest brands work with TikTok agencies. Don't miss out on your opportunity. Mayple is a marketing platform that has over 600+ marketing experts, many of them have proven successful on TikTok. Find the perfect agency with Mayple today.