1. Your Consent
2. Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect several types of data and information from our Users:
- The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from which we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which is available to us while Users are using the Solution. Non-personal Information which is being gathered includes technical information and behavioral information.
- In order to provide the Services, we also collect information regarding your business, that you uploaded to the Solution (the “Commercial Information”), such as an overview of the business, your services, your products, contact information, expertise, number of employees, campaign budget, as further detailed below.
- We may also collect information that is personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature. Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by the User. Information which Users provide when Users wish to contact us or register to the Solution may be deemed as Personal Information such as an individual’s name, e-mail address, and phone number. Please note that since the Solution is intended for business activity between corporations and business entities, and not for any standard consumer use, any information you provide or submit to the Solution shall be deemed Commercial Information or otherwise Non-personal Information, including contact details of your businesses. Provision of Personal information is purely voluntary.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
The Information which is being gathered in connection with the Service may consist of the following:
Registration Information and User characteristics:
- If a User registers to the Service via the Site, such User will be required to provide a Name, email address, country, phone number, website address and Ad-Accounts address.
- Thereafter, User may voluntarily provide, but is under no obligation to provide, an address, alternative emails and phone numbers, geo location and more information about the business, such as expertise, number of employees, campaign budget, and other information the User may voluntarily provide while registering to and using the Service or while logged-in to its account.
Please note that to use the Service, you must at least provide such information that is clearly marked as “Required” (such as: Name, email address, country, etc.), while any other information may be withheld or provided by you voluntarily and at your discretion, however it may help us improve the accuracy and reliability of our Service, and your overall experience from using the Service.
- If you are a Marketer - when using the Service, you will be asked to provide us with your bank account details, or any other payment method applicable through the Solution, necessary for you to receive the Marketer Fees due to you from Businesses, in consideration for the relevant Marketer Services provided through use of the Solution. It is your voluntary decision whether to provide any such details, but if you choose not to do so this may prevent us from processing and delivering you with the Marketer Fees you are entitled to.
Web behavior and Usage Information:
- As the User enters and/or uses the Service or the Site, he/she may automatically provide us with his/her IP address or other persistent user and/or mobile device token (as applicable), which is used mainly for enhancing the User's experience and for personalization and security purposes, as further detailed below.
- The User of the Service may also automatically provide us with certain technical Non-personal Information and aggregated usage information, such as the User's device type, operating system, browser type and version, screen resolution, browser and keyboard language, the User's 'click-stream' and activities on the Service, the period of time the User visited the Service and related time stamps, etc.
3. How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are two main methods we use:
- We collect information through your use of the Solution. In other words, when you are using the Solution we are aware of it and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, either independently or through the help of third-party services, as detailed below.
- We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information and Commercial Information which you voluntarily provide when you register to our Services.
4. Where do we Store User’s Personal Information?
We store the Personal Information and Commercial Information in the United States and in Israel, either independently or, as necessary, in secured cloud storage, provided by our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
You hereby accept the place of storage and the transfer of information as described above.
5. What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Your information is collected for purposes: (i) to provide you with and to operate the Solution, including for statistical and research purposes and creation of aggregated anonymous data; (ii) to personalize the Services and content provided to you, to customize your experience with the Services and to enable you to retrieve your information; (iii) to develop and improve the Services, the experience of other users and the offering available through the Services; (iv) to be able to contact you for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance, support, handle requests and complaints, and collect feedback; (v) to send you updates, notices, announcements, and additional information related to the Services (vi) to be able to reply to User online queries or governmental agencies’ requests; (vii) to display or send to you marketing and advertising material when you are using the Service, including in accordance with the section titled 'Direct Marketing' herein; (viii) to use such information for Mayple’s internal commercial purposes; and (ix) to comply with any applicable rule or regulation.
6. Lawful Grounds for Collecting Information on our Users
7. Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
For avoidance of doubt, Mayple may transfer and disclose to third parties, or otherwise use, Non-personal Information and Commercial Information at its own discretion including any Commercial Information, provided it is not of a confidential nature (as determined by Mayple).
Information that is shared publicly
You hereby agree that if you register to the Service via the Site, certain information provided by you, shall be publicly displayed on the Site and/or on the Solution, including the following information: Name, email address, country, phone number, website address and Ad-Accounts address.
To use the Solution, you must be over the age of thirteen (13). Mayple does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen (13) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of thirteen (13) are not using the Solution.
We take a great care in implementing and maintaining the security of Mayple's Solution and its User's Personal Information. Mayple employs industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of its Users’ Personal Information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information, including by using firewalls. The Personal Information may be hosted at Mayple premises or at its third party services providers, under advanced security features and protection. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
10. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
When you access or use the Solution, Mayple may use industry-wide monitoring and tracking technologies such as "cookies" or “pixel tags” (or similar technologies), which store certain information on your computer ("Local Storage") and which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your service experience much more convenient and effortless. For example, these technologies enable us to: (i) provide you with the Services, (ii) keep track of our Users’ preferences and authenticated sessions, (iii) secure our website by detecting abnormal behaviors, (iv) identify technical issues and improve the overall performance of the Solution, and (vi) deliver you targeted advertisements that are more tailored to you based on your browsing activities and inferred interests and track ad performance (For more information about this practice, click here: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/).
We also use Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn’s functionality of re-marketing tracking cookies and pixel-based retargeting. This means that if you provided your consent to [Google, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn] (the “Social Ad Platforms”) to be provided with personalized commercial offers, you may be served with ads based on your use of the Site, outside of the Site and across the internet. In such event the Social Ad Platforms, will place cookies on your web browser and use such cookies to serve you ads based on past visits to our Site.
If you wish to opt-out of such re-targeting and tracking functionality of the Social Ad Platforms, you may do so at the following links:
In addition, if you wish not to receive ads from us based on your use of the Site, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com and we will respond within a reasonable timeframe and in accordance with applicable laws.
Learn more about your choices and how to opt-out of tracking technologies:
11. Data Retention.
We retain the Personal Information we collect only for as long as you nay have an account to our Solution, as needed in order to provide you with the Services and/or to comply with applicable laws and regulations. We then either delete from our systems or anonymize it without further notice to you.
If you withdraw your consent to us processing your Personal Information, we will delete your Personal Information from our systems (except to the extent such data in whole or in part is necessary in order to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates).
12. Updating, Obtaining a Copy of, or Deleting Your Personal Information
If the law applicable to you grants you such rights, you may ask to access, correct, or delete your Personal Information that is stored in our systems. You may also ask for our confirmation as to whether or not we process your Personal Information.
Subject to the limitations in law, you may request that we update, correct, or delete inaccurate or outdated information. You may also request that we suspend the use of any Personal Information whose accuracy you contest while we verify the status of that data.
Subject the limitations in law, you may also be entitled to obtain the Personal Information you directly provided us (excluding data we obtained from other sources) in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and may have the right to transmit such data to another party.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. When handling these requests, we may ask for additional information to confirm your identity and your request. Please note, upon request to delete your Personal Information, we may retain such data in whole or in part to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates
To find out whether these rights apply to you and on any other privacy related matter, you can contact your local data protection authority if you have concerns regarding your rights under local law.
13. Direct Marketing
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details for the purpose of informing you regarding our products and services which may interest you and commercial updates about Mayple’s events and news appearances, and to send to you other marketing material, transmitted to the e-mail address you have provided. You may withdraw your consent via sending a written notice to Mayple by email to the following address: email@example.com.
15. General Information
16. Have any Questions?