What are the benefits of working with a Facebook Ads agency?
The Facebook algorithms are always changing, especially after the iOS 14 changes destroyed Facebook's ability to track your iPhone users. So it's becoming more and more difficult for business owners to know how to optimize every advertising campaign on the social media platform.
A Facebook advertising agency should have a few years of experience running Facebook ads and working with other businesses in your niche and they can use all the data they've gathered and their experience with best practices to really scale your ads.
Do Facebook Ads even more anymore after iOS 14?
Yes, they actually do. What happened is that Facebook can't track users as well anymore but that doesn't mean that your Facebook ad isn't working. It's just you can't attribute your sales to it. What you need to do is to
How do we evaluate each Facebook ad agency?
Mayple has a rigorous vetting process that every Facebook ads expert and agency has to go through to be accepted into our community. Here are some of the things that we look for in an ads agency.
We look at their past successes
The most important thing to look for when choosing a Facebook advertising agency is their experience. And just because they offer Google Ads services doesn't say anything about their expertise with Facebook ads. These are the questions we ask them:
- Do you have experience with working with a similar target audience? A similar advertising budget?
- Do you have experience working with brands in a similar niche or industry? What other types of businesses have you done ads management for?
- Do you have experience with the specific ad types?
We evaluate their skills
Social media advertising takes both experience and skill. There is a whole lot to learn on every social network from the best ad types to use to the best account structure, campaign setup, audience targeting, you name it. A good digital marketing agency would have an entire team of experts with complementary skills.
- Do you have experience creating custom audiences?
- Do you have a creative team available?
- What type of campaigns would you create to target potential customers in every part of the marketing funnel?
- What other advertising channels do you have experience in?
We make sure they go above and beyond for each customer
Every Facebook Advertising agency that we've ranked here in our post goes above and beyond in their responsiveness and customer support.
- How often do you communicate with the customer?
- Do you check Facebook Ads Manager on an ongoing basis?
- How transparent are you with your successes as well as failures?
Is Facebook Ads your bread and butter?
Sometimes you could find a social media marketing agency that offers a variety of digital marketing services, among them is Facebook marketing.
You want to make sure that they at least have a dedicated ads team. It's better to work with an agency that is focused on Facebook ads because then you get the most out of their ongoing campaign management. They would be better positioned to hit your business goals and help you scale in a shorter amount of time.