I was employed at the Mountain View, CA HQ of Google Inc., the global search engine and tech company.
Worked on the following teams: Tag, Export, Picasso
Projects I worked on at Google:
- Tag Implementation (Conversion Tag, Shopping Tag, Remarketing Tag, etc.)
- Cross-Functional Team Escalation/ Process Optimization
- Mobile Optimization
- Website Export Opportunities
- Dashboard Builder (SQL) to automatic escalate red flag cases
- Build and Improve system configuration change process, deployment issues tracking, and inventory management through Excel automation, SQL code
- Facilitate close relationships with vendors (Regalix, Cognizant, etc.) to address trends in vendor performance, create project deployment views and accuracy
- Team-based (India, Poland, Ireland, and USA)
Paid Ads,Google Shopping,Other,Content Marketing,Other
Put your e-mail in and we'll arrange a consultation call for you
We were challenged to 10X scale our monthly revenue while maintaining ROAS.
Just Melt Med spa wanted to generate qualified leads for its services and convert more people into clients in a cost-effective way using SEO and content marketing.
Before selling on Amazon, Kappa was mainly focused on D2C via Shopify and brick & mortar retail locations. The pandemic changed everything and they needed to adjust their business and focus more on online sales.
I was tasked with the challenge of launching Kappa products on Amazon. This required me to develop a strategic plan to launch a brand on Amazon at the height of a pandemic. One of the main challenges that I faced was that Kappa products have a high price point and that doesn't always perform well on Amazon, especially in the clothing category.