I was employed at the Mountain View, CA HQ of Google Inc., the global search engine and tech company.
Worked on the following teams: Tag, Export, Picasso
Projects I worked on at Google:
- Tag Implementation (Conversion Tag, Shopping Tag, Remarketing Tag, etc.)
- Cross-Functional Team Escalation/ Process Optimization
- Mobile Optimization
- Website Export Opportunities
- Dashboard Builder (SQL) to automatic escalate red flag cases
- Build and Improve system configuration change process, deployment issues tracking, and inventory management through Excel automation, SQL code
- Facilitate close relationships with vendors (Regalix, Cognizant, etc.) to address trends in vendor performance, create project deployment views and accuracy
- Team-based (India, Poland, Ireland, and USA)
Paid Ads,Google Shopping,Other,Content Marketing,Other
Put your e-mail in and we'll arrange a consultation call for you
The challenges with Bounkit were to bring a much more cohesive feel to their social media approach and provide content unity and consistency. Not being on location, we had to work hand in hand with the owners to ensure proper creative execution and representation of their physical location. Working with a luxury jewelry company, it was important to get traffic to their pages, and from there to their website where they could expand on their story and offering.
Woulvestuff reached out to us because they were trying to find a better way to use their existing chatbot. The store had a chatbot referring customers to the website from Facebook and inviting people to join a mailing list, according to the client, that list is responsible for 40% of the sites income.
the main challenge was that the client wanted to use the same chatbot for the website and Facebook, we had to do something that will provide a reason for new and returned users to engage with the chatbot and give their emails to join the community.