I was able to bring the cost per lead down from approximately $27 to $7. More importantly, these were qualified leads!

3.86
CPL

The Challenge

This company provides virtual music lessons and courses with vetted instructors. Our challenge was cutting through the noise and differentiating the brand in a market that got much more crowded due to Covid-19.

The Process

Approximately 70% of the ad spend was on Facebook/Instagram with the other 30% on Google. Our focus was lead generation with a heavy emphasis on generating high-quality leads and building the email database.

The Solution

I was able to bring the cost per lead down from approximately $27 to $7. More importantly, these were qualified leads!

Skills Used

Paid Ads,Paid Ads,Paid Ads

Industry

Education

Results by the numbers

See what Mayple
can do for you

Put your e-mail in and we'll arrange a consultation call for you

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

More Case Study

0.41

ROAS

kidpik

kidpik is a well established kids' clothing brand that was looking for growth across as many digital marketing channels as possible. Facebook/Instagram Ads and Google Search Ads were launched, but needed optimization and additional channels were needed to grow.

34.4K

new email subscribers

Olivela

Please read the Process overview first.


Olivela went against the expert opinions of not only myself, but our paid social lead and their Facebook rep. They wanted to set up their ad sets in a very niche way by targeting each celebrity and their charity. For example, one ad set for Jennifer Anniston and one ad set for St. Jude. Not only did I struggle with targeting challenges, but creative issues as well. The celebrities and charity's representation were later seeing the creative live on their feeds and telling Olivela they were not approved, so I had to pause ads and/or launch new ones. The algorithm was consistently being reset almost on a daily basis due to unforeseen circumstances on Olivela's side.

1

ROAS

Renown Health Products

Renown was having great success with direct mailers since the 90's, but hadn't developed their online presence and paid media strategy. We had no data going in on which products to focus on, which channels to choose, or how to position ourselves in the market.

BURST Oral Care

BURST is a top brand in the dental care industry. BURST first came to us when they needed an influencer quote to be aired on QVC that week. With little time to spare, we got them the quote that they needed from Jessica Robertson (Duck Dynasty). We have been running influencer marketing campaigns for BURST ever sense.

The Idea Village

In the dynamic world of startups and business scaling, effective marketing is paramount. The Idea Village, an organization dedicated to helping startup founders scale their businesses through a range of innovative programs, recognized the need to enhance their email marketing strategies. This case study delves into their journey of transformation with Mayple.

Direct Textile Store

Discover how Direct Textile Store, a leading online wholesaler catering to the healthcare and hospitality industries, unlocked the full potential of their email marketing with the strategic partnership of Mayple. This case study unveils the challenges faced, the impactful collaboration with Mayple, and the transformation that ensued.

Gradelink

Gradelink offers schools a comprehensive and user-friendly software solution, streamlining administrative tasks, improving enrollment processes, and supporting the mission of educational institutions. Despite their innovative software, Gradelink faced challenges in effectively communicating their offerings through email marketing.

Yollo

In the world of travel, YOLLO Group Services, Inc. stands as a leading travel agency, specializing in all-inclusive packages for events such as Essence Festival, Urban Fiesta, and NBA All-Star. These packages not only provide access to the hottest events but also offer excursions, party passes, drink specials, and an abundance of fun. As a Manager at YOLLO Group Services, the challenges of email marketing were a roadblock to unlocking their marketing potential. This case study delves into YOLLO Group Services' partnership with Mayple and the transformation that ensued.