Client Leadership on Facebook, leading Facebook, WhatsApp and Facebook Reality Labs (Portal & Oculus) across international markets (outside of US) for all on and offline media channels
• Develop global strategies with multi-million-dollar budgets for Facebook, WhatsApp, Portal, Oculus and FRL projects.
• Collaborate with markets and the Facebook international marketing team to ensure that local nuances and cut through are achieved, whilst retaining a strong overarching global strategy.
• Responsible for ensuring flawless activation of world class cross-media campaigns. Multi market management of full-cycle campaign delivery, including management of quality control, timelines (between media teams, client and creatives), deliverables and basic campaign execution principles such as screengrabs, delivery checks, mid-campaign optimisations, reporting and PCA delivery, whilst driving best-in-market media procurement and savings.
• Drive and execute quick-thinking, reactive campaigns within key moments:
• Develop quick, accurate global annual budget projections using competitor analysis, market cost indexes, in-depth market insights and past learnings.
• Work collaboratively with multiple teams across Facebook (International Marketing, Centre of Excellence, creative, product etc) across various time zones to develop successful sell-in strategies and influence senior stakeholders. Managing multiple markets and teams internally to ensure consistent high standard of deliverables.
• I developed a bespoke Facebook Data Bank to uncover trends across campaigns, countries and between apps to drive actionable insights and understand the true incremental impact of our media investments. Allows multiple data points to be overlaid with FB’s owned data to create personalised FB benchmarks, easily identify optimisations and enable data driven decision making. The use and success achieved has led to this being rolled out globally.
• Leading brand safety, viewability, measurement, media savings and gaming thought-leadership pieces for internal Facebook distribution to educate wider teams on core media principles, expanding their knowledge base and aiding cohesive work.
• Developed best in class audience insights for the WhatsApp DE Privacy campaign which uncovered key market learnings that were leveraged by both media and creative to drive the combined strategy.
• Co-led WhatsApp innovation sessions in Hamburg with WA clients and creative agency to develop a robust bank of collaborative ideas that enabled strong synergies between media and creative from the start, allowing for a truly integrated approach. Resulted in 120 ideas presented & a remarkable 15% ‘love it’ hit rate.
• Manage a positive and productive team of 3, focussing greatly on their development and growth within the team. Proven track history of turning around and excelling team members by understanding their true motivations and providing the right environment for them to thrive.
Nonprofit & Government
Put your e-mail in and we'll arrange a consultation call for you
ACCO Brands was looking to increase revenue through their email channel. The challenge was to create new revenue using the existing revenue channel and existing clients in which a new system/process can be developed and deployed across all 5 of ACCO's child brands.
Work with luxury real estate leasing teams in Chicago to drive leads and schedule tours online. Use any digital channel available to drive proven results and maintain strong KPIs.
Online sales for the restaurant were low. They wanted a new website design that would increase online sales. This offered me the opportunity to flex my UX :)